For production of veneer layons we are using classic technology zig - zag and modern technology of reputable brands like Küper, Fisher Rückle, Monguzi, Casati etc. Glue splicing technology:
- Cutmaster – single and double-knife guillotines
- Gluemaster – veneer package glue applicator
- Crossmaster –for crosswise splicing
- Sprint – for lengthwise splicing
- Omnimaster – for lengthwise splicing with own glue applicator
Classic technology zig zag by fibre are using machinery Kuper, where the sheets of veneer are sawn (on the back side of layons is visible joint)
We offer laser cut of veneer and burn/brand in to veneer.
Handmade of veneer layons
- Sometimes it is necessary to make the veneer layons partly or whole by hand - e.g. for frame doors. For final splicing is not possible using of splicer machinery so we use hand - splicer and the splicing is on the large tables.
- Hand -splicers are available in each workplace - for repairing, final cutting etc.